Special Announcement: You can download my new FREE eBook: Mob Grazing: 21st Century Grazing Management by subscribing to Ag Insights and the download link will be instantly emailed to you.
To Subscribe Click Here.
Kristin Canty is the Director/Producer of Farmageddon; The Unseen War on American Family Farms. She is a first-time film maker, small farm advocate, fresh milk drinker and a mom. One of her children was ridden with multiple allergies and asthma as a pre-schooler, and when medications couldn’t help him, she found that raw milk helped him recover. Since then, she has tried to buy most of her family’s food directly from local, organic farms. When Kristin learned that farmers and co-ops all over the country were increasingly getting raided by the government, she set out to make a film about it. She hopes that when people see it, it can change the tide of public pressure so that our government stops harassing and adding costly burdens to our small, organic farmers. Kristin lives in Concord, Massachusetts with her husband, four children, two dogs , two cats and 11 chickens.
- What is Farmageddon?
- Why Kristin made the film.
- Kristin speaks about how Raw Milk cured her son’s allergies
- What are buying clubs and why are they under attack?
- Real Milk, Weston A. Price Foundation, Farmageddon Resources Page
- The Meatrix -YouTube
- $1,000,000 raids on family farms
- Armed, SWAT style raids against Rawsome Foods in California
- Farm Food Freedom Coalition
- Ron Paul bill in Congress to legalize sales of Raw Milk across state lines
- Rand Paul has the same bill in the Senate
- Why buying local is the most important thing you can do to ensure food freedom
- Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund
- Kristin Canty on Twitter, Facebook and Farmageddon Website
Thanks to Kristin for the wonderful interview! Please remember you can subscribe to Agricultural Insights by going here.